Discover the life history of trees.
TSAP-Win™ offers a powerful software platform for tree ring analyses. All steps, from measurement up to the evaluation of tree ring sequences, are covered by TSAP-Win™. A large number of graphic and statistical functions up to database links are available in TSAP-Win™ and help you manage your data.
TSAP Win Scientific follows the philosophy to cover the basic fields of dendrochronological analysis on one platform:
• Measurement using LINTAB or other devices
• Editing on screen in the graph
• Cross dating on screen, supported by statistical parameters
• Chronology building from cross dated samples or by adding samples to an existing chronology
• Graphs lines, bars, beams, peaks
• Mathematical operations Easy operations, indexation, trend/regression, correlations, statistics table
• Exchange with foreign data formats Catras, Hemmenhofen, Birmensdorf, INRA, Belfast, V Format and others
• Connection of foreign measurement tables Velmex, Aniol and other devices
• Database comfortable sort and search of data), available soon TSAP Win manages time series on data stacks. Thus, samples can be kept apart from references and output data, such as index series.
Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, NT, ME, 98, 95.
For tree-ring measurements via LINTAB (or any other device), a serial port or USB port is required.
The following versions and modules are available within the TSAP-family:
– TSAP-Basic: Measurement and editing of tree-ring data (only in connection with LINTAB).
– TSAP-Professional: Basic + cross-dating, chronology building, simple graphs
— Math library: easy operations, arithmetic, square, derivation, transformation, indexation, internal statistics, correlation, trend/regression, average/mean, user plugins.
— Graph library: line graphs (single and multiple), all in one, grid beams, core beams, standard series plot
— Format library: supports exchange of other data formats like CATRAS, Hemmenhofen, Birmensdorf, Matrix, Göttingen, V-Format, Hohenheim, Stanley, Belfast, Sheffield, INRA.
— Table module: supports other measurement tables like Velmex, Aniol, Kutschenreuther, Heidenhain, NE 202.
– TSAP-Win Scientific: Professional + all libraries and modules
Contains all of the modules and supports scientists/researchers with most tasks of tree ring analysis.